Woven Wire Dispenser — Stretches as it dispenses!
The Stretch-n-Go Hog® fence dispenser can stretch up to 1/4 mile of woven wire in one load while it dispenses — that is four 330 ft. rolls or two 660 ft. rolls. The Stretch-n-Go Hog® dispenses at the rate of 2 mph and can more than double the amount of fence that a fence builder can put up in one day with only two laborers.
Woven wire is loaded by a skid steer and while dispensing, the Stretch-n-Go Hog® holds the fabric upright and guides the material along the fence line. Coated tension rolls protect wire during stretching while an adjustable brake system provides individual tension preferences. Fence can be nailed directly behind the skid steer, making for faster, more efficient work.
The Stretch-n-Go Hog® features fork pockets on both sides to allow the operator to easily switch from side to side.
- Weighs 1210 lb. (549 kg);
- Max. gross weight: 5,210 lb. (2363 kg)
- Capacity: four rolls of 330 ft. or 2 rolls of 660 ft. of wire
- Sealed with powder coat paint Load with skid steer Adjustable braking system for desired tension
- Optional barb wire attachment (up to 6 rolls) Dimensions (DxWxH): 48″ x 86″ x 661/8″