The Lightweight SG160 Grapple Saw with Tilt
Suitable for installation on forest trailers with crane, tractors, small excavators & forwarders etc.
This small and lightweight grapple saw, with a weight from only 190 kg, works the same way as the popular bigger grapple saws SG220 and SG280.
Suitable for felling of fire wood and removing of trees and branches for example in parks etc. This grapple saw has no need for any extra hydraulics and it works with a low oil flow rate. It is also very easy to install – Manufactured in Finland by Mecanil. For more information call 0408 233 337
- Easy to install and easy to use – improves your productivity
- Stable operation for both felling and loading
- Can be used as a traditional loading grapple as well as a grapple saw
- No additional hydraulic lines are needed – only grapple open and grapple close
- Operation is stepless providing you with maximum control
- Option: Radio-control (incl. 2 batteries and a battery charger)